Tuesday, November 05, 2013

November Writing Challenge: My Favorite Place

There are places on this planet
that speak to my soul
whispers of past lives
and cross dimensional familiarity
with etheric genetic patterning,
something magical connects when i'm there:

New York City, especially Lower Manhattan
Maagen's Bay, St. Thomas
The Colorado Rockies at 8500'
Mt. Shasta
Sedona
The Rio Grande just south of Truth or Consequences
Tuscon, Arizona
The coastal hills between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz
Seattle
Big Sur
Venice Beach
Lisa Vogel's Land

But my most favorite place of all
is within myself
Finally
Securely in my skin
after years of working within
Standing on my own two feet
without shoes
in my own thoughts, in my own perceptions
listening to my intuition
and the Divine's internal expression
in my dreams
in my very own bed
held safe and secure
in knowing who i am
being who i am
the end.


No comments: