Tuesday, April 02, 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013 TWO

i tripped

and fell

the boulders and stones
of you
entangled round my being
avalanching my soul
down the disappearing hillside
as i grasped at jutting tree limbs
trying to steady myself
against the inevitable
bruising of my heart

i could not stay the tide

i could not avoid the storms

nearly buried alive
from deep within the ravine
i climbed my way back to the light
with Persephone as my guide
unearthed treasures of your lies
stuffed within my pockets
to remind me
of the seven circles of hell

no mudslide of my rivers of tears
no landslide of broken promises
no avalanche of emotional manipulation

could keep me from Myself

some wounds never fully heal
some betrayals cannot be forgiven
when the truth is proven to be the most false
what reality remains?

merely the absolute truth of the Divine in me

and again I rise


No comments: