Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Revisted

An avalanche of heartbroken
revisted
in but a moment
whenever i see you

shattered dreams
tarnished memories
are all that stand true the test of time
since last i heard you say
'i love you'

used wrecklessly
as a skirmish of your twitsted games

you were careless with my heart

for this, i cannot forgive you
beloved

this life
wasn't meant
for Us

our love out of time
that spans so many lives
brought only lessons this time
a glimpse of Us
a hint of Us
that i could only long for
and you mercilessly destroyed

forgiveness is not possible
without acknowledgemt of truth
and you are a pathological liar
my darling

Next life
come to me ready
AFTer disarmament

there will never again
be an opportunity
for you to devastate my
heart and soul again
so,
this life may be the end
of Us

Your delusions of grandeur
too toxic
twisted you are
my love
my enemy
my destruction
my beloved

Next life
This
will not be
revisted

No comments: